Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Barbie pink and yellow

Hey there guys.. I'm so happy that you guys liked my previous look... U guys don't know how much all your comments mean to me. The fact that people actually like my make up looks is the most amazing thing.. All your comments really bright up my day!So I just wanna thank you =)
I always try to answer your comments either on my comment box or on yours pages...  I decided that from now on I m going to answer to a interesting question every time I get one =)... In this way you guys will get to know me even more =) ...
So on my last post cupcakes and cosmopolitans asked if Im currently going to beauty school and the answer is... No, Im an International Relations student... I know its pretty random... But one of my passions beside, make up, cloth, fashion and beauty products, are politics, I like to know what happens around me,,, and I think its very important even though some of you might think it sounds boring... But its really not so ... 

Ok, let me just show what I did today:



 So before I go I wanted to let you all know, that I might be a little bit M.I.A next week, cuz I have a home exam... And that means 78 or so hours of hard and stressful hours in front of my laptop... But Im still going to post some looks... Cuz I got some looks done today and Im going to post them all eventually so ... Like I always say, Stay tuned =) !
PussOKram!
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. what a beautiful pics!!! and the look is so stunning. what camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im using casio exilim z330 =) its super fancy but it works just fine =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Those lashes are crazy long, looks fab on you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the lashes are amazing, love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! AMAZING! AND THOSE LASHES -- ARE HHHAAUUUTTTTEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa...I love those lashes! So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so great! you're good in make-up huh, you have a good taste. I also noticed the lashes perfect!=) well good luck on your exam sis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic!!!!!*_*

    www.paolinasspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments girls =) Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this blog! You're cute! Keep it fashionable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! I love this!! U killed it!!

    ~♥Miss Nic♥~
    www.missnicselegantedge.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig