Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Make up!

Im finally back on track, doing make up looks and all... gosh I feel so proud of my self right now  lol...But I must say Its been a while since I did a make up look.. I believe more than a month or two, which is crazy considering that this is a make blog as well... But girls here it goes I hope u like it =)

The products that I used:
H&M eye concealer
Eyeshadows: from my manly 120 eyeshadow palette
Isadora, liquid eyeliner
Sephora: Foundation D40, (super dark on me), but i still use it =)
Sephora: Mattifying foundation (Mocha)
Burjois vulumizer mascara
And the eyelashes are from a random store in Spain =)
And thats it I hope you all like todays look... And stay tuned, because there is more to come =)
Puss & Kram blogettes
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Love it! Your eyelashes look amazinnnnng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its great that your back wooop wooop and i love the make up look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous. looks like a spread for a magazine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are both stunning and talented! Love this!
    Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so impressed right now! I really really like it. Grymt snyggt gjort!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg you look sooooooooooooo pretty i love this look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful make up!
    Your skin looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg love it! you're so pretty! you are definately my new inspiration when it comes to makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think you should get a pair of Harem Pants, i cant wait to start using mine :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig