Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Free spirit

Hi girls! I wanted to tell you how my toning up challenge is going...Well its going well and I have been noticing some differences... But I kinda want to really speed up the things a little bit more... I wanna get my flat belly and my slimmed legs, like right now and its frustrating cuz, it feels like I'm so close, but not close enough yet... I was eating salads for the past 2 weeks, and I saw the changes after like 3 days(for real), but now that I'm at my moms, my salad diet is basically out of the window... I still have one month left though, I was planing on reaching my goal before my birthday in June... So that means like I said I have one month left, to burn the extra calories.... 

So todays outfit was inspired by the "free spirit" Boho/hippie chic style, with a modern twist... Wearing long skirts for those that are not 5ft7 can be a little bit overwhelming, specially if you don't feel confident enough...  But I think if you feel good, why not give it a try...  I think its up to you to make your outfit look good... Don't let the cloth wear you! I recently got a comment about wearing tops that show up your belly, and yes I agree, this could be a break down for a person who is a little bit shorter like me, but I think if you are slim you can totally pull it off.. Im not trying to imply anything malicious, Im just saying that certain close look better when you are slim =)

Oh yeah if you guys wanna know, what kind of salads I do or what kind of exercise I do, write down a comment if you are curious to know and I will do a post about it... and maybe we can exchange some tips on how to get in shape in a healthy way =)


Happy Easter girls =)
SHARE:

42 comments

  1. you look so pretty and i just love the hair , so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit. the colours are great


    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is beautiful in all of your pictures but most of all, i envy the earrings. Aw the earrings :D
    following*

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures!! love the last photo

    http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck, you earrings are awesome

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! :D
    I'm in the process of toning up my body too! I think you should share your recipes and workout plan, I'm thinking to do that on my blog. That would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and you look so pretty! I need to tone myself too. Summer is coming and I can't have this belly on me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!

    Xoxo
    http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your maxi and the top is absolutely amazing!
    kisses, v

    http://v4visionarity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can not get enough of your hair color! it's awesome. Very nice look btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is hands down the best hair ever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look gorgeous love that top and goes well with the skirt and the hat is fab x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Amanda!!! You look gorgeous!! Love that leopard print top and the skirt fits your curves to the tee =) You look SEXY! Keep it up. I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time. Don't worry about the timeline what matters most is that you're healthy <3

    Yes please do share your exercise and diet secrets!

    Happy Easter <3

    xoxo
    Jill
    www.jillpineda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow wow wow, your outfit is so so cool! looks awesome on u!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the hat!
    All the best in achieving your weight goal but honestly, I think you look great already :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this entire look along with your blonde curly hair!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! you are so stunning!
    Loving your outfit in these pictures as well you have a great sense of style.
    By the way we love your hair :)

    Leah and Georgia ♥

    http://sugarcoatedyouth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am too scared to try a maxi skirt because I'm quite short, this looks amazing on you though! So jealous!
    You don't need to live on salads and get toned, your already gorgeous!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post!!
    Like youre blog!
    I'm following now!
    wanna follow me?
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy (belated) Easter! :]] And I LOVVEEEE this bohemian-inspired outfit. It somehow has a vintage touch to it, too, to me. <33

    And I'm glad you slim-down plan is working so far. : D Many congratulations~

    ReplyDelete
  21. ♥Nice post.) Love your blog.))♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful photos!! i love your outfit and love your hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your blog! and yes definitely post your get healthy tips.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like your blog !
    If you like French fashion, I invite you to visit mine and tell me what you think :) and maybe follow if you like, because it means a lot to me !

    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com -FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look beautiful in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  26. great outfit,, love the leopard print!!! :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. love that top and hat, leopard is my favorite print!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the comments girls!

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE IT!!

    /filippafreak.devote.se
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Easter to you too - great hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely earrings. Your hair is great!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig