Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, April 1, 2011

On repeat

Hey guys,,, I just dyed my hair... Omg its so blond... I'm a little bit scare right now, cuz it feels like its so blond... But I know that I will love it later... Its always hard the first day when you get your hair did... I don't know about u guys, but I always get a little bit skeptical the first hour... it usually takes me a day or two to feel the color!,,, Hehe... I really wanted to get my hair done today, cuz me and the boy are celebrating our 2 years anniversary... Actually its on Monday, But I need to get back to campus so we decided that we are going to do it this weekend... Omg I still don't know what I m going to wear... Its funny I always get so exited every time we go on a date, even if we´ve been together for 2 years now =)

I might were something like this...
Thats it for tonight, I hope u guys have an awesome freaky Friday!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Your hair looks beautiful. i know it feels really wierd seeing yourself in this new hair colour and this outfit is lovely.

    bless you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    The blonde suit you well, it goes nicely with your complexion :) Lovin' the hat and necklace. Check out my blog http://andshesings.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit!! Your skirt is so cool! Im a new follower :)

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  4. hannn you're from swedennn ! i'm so jealouuuuuus :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ithink the hair looks amazing !!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit. You look amazing.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway over at my blog. I hope you can jump over and check it out.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your hair! its gorgeous. and cute outfit. love the blouse :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love your blog. AAND HAIR. Amazing

    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! thanks for coment, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty! And I think the blonde really fits you! This is such a gorgeous outfit, I need a maxi skirt like this. And thank you for visiting my blog and commenting! Hope you visit some more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with the top and your hair. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig