Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I (love) free people

Hi guys, a couple hours ago I turned in my thesis.... It was a group thesis and it was probably the hardest thing I've ever done so far... Im glad its over... I cannot believe that school ends next week... What a lovely feeling, FREEDOM... Im glad to be back bloging... Tomorrow Im going to probably do a OOTD post... oh cannot wait..
Today I wanted to share with you this amazing online fashion store that I recently came across... Their cloth is amazingly chic, very boho with a touch of tribe and that free spirit /Love child vibe....
Check this out:

Damn check out the shorts!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahhh-- I saw this store on Hello Emy's blog, too. <33 I like the pieces, but sometimes it gets a bit pricey. Haha.

    Otherwise: really cool style~.

    And congrasts on finishing up that thesis! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah u are right, but the cloth is very unique =)Oh thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These clothes look amazing, never heard about that store before :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the pleasure of being apart of this company & let me tell you, it's hard to keep a paycheck. everything is so beautiful!

    i often blog about looks and behind the scenes happenings at the store, follow my blog here:
    http://alyssarude.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I want everything from this store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these outfits are great, i love it !
    thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig