Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trying out my paisley harem pants before the summer of love ...

Hi girls... Im so in love with that paisley pattern... its so cool, so boho and chic.. I been doing some research and apparently this amazing print is originally from India and Persia. But the name "Paisley" is originally from Scotland... And it was introduces around the 17th century when all the colonization madness was going down.But this print made its official fashion debut first in the late 60's and early 70's... Specially during the summer of love...

In todays look Im wearing a top that I got a while ago from Bikbok, and the harem pants are from New Yorker, they were on sale and I was so happy when I found them, cuz Ive been looking for that type of pants ever since I got from Spain pretty much... When I was down there I saw pants like that everywhere, but I was like: "oh yeah I ill get them eventually", but I never did until now yaaay... These pants are like really killing two birds with one rock... they are a harem loose style and they are made with  that beautiful paisley pattern that I just looove---- .... Harem pants are really going to be a hit this summer... they are pretty much everywhere... some people are like hell no but I say hell yeah!
How did you like that? I hope you all have a great Tuesday 
SHARE:

33 comments

  1. love the pattern on the harem pants. so pretty!

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! those paisley pants are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful colours and patterns - they really suit you

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! you're woonderfull!!!AMAZING outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You work them so well. I've never done paisley before and not sure of them but might just try them one day lovely post <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing patterns! Cool look <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the floral pants and your curly hair! what a fantastically eclectic outfit! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the comments girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful printed pants :)

    xoxo
    Olivia
    http://www.fashionsalade.com/lusttforlife/

    ReplyDelete
  11. freaking awesome trousers, i love this blog :) following x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute blog! Loved it!
    I am already a follower, can you follow me too, please??
    Follow the twitter @_justforgirls too, please?
    Kisses and regards!!
    xxx
    Alice Dias


    http://coisassoparameninasfofis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pants, the print is sooo vintage and girly...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style!! The pictures are gorgeous!!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pattern on the trousers! And I absolutely adore how you've rolled them up a wee bit!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love any printed trousers!!x

    ReplyDelete
  17. great outfit, I love love the pants gorgeous!!! :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Supercute! I love paisley so much :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for the comments guys =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg i love those pants and how you styled them

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  21. i looooove and want these pants so bad!! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig