Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Antumnal inspo - leather skirt and shorts


So  this is pretty much what Im loving this week, leather... leather... Leather is getting hot for the cold days... I would love to have a leather skirt either in brown or black it really doesnt matter cuz according to the fashion magazines I've been reading, leather is going to be (in) in every single color... How hot would it be to have some deep green shorts ?

Ps: Mini update from Stockholm... I think Im going to do a better update this weekend, but this week is going to be crazy for me... so far so good... but its a lot to take in and so much to do... so untll then girls... have a great Thuesday
Puss&Kram =)
Follow done n done
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I have leather shorts and a (p)leather skirt so definitely agreeing with you here! A great look for winter :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah love the brown leather! i love that skirt, the buttons on it look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! Oh. Leather. I'd be brave enough to wear them if it it didn't matter in a tropical country. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bottom skirt and .. leather shorts with denim shirt and tights... I WANT SOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! I love the leather skirts!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexa looks oh-so perfect <3 I love the colour of her coat!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  7. another awesome blog !! love your classical outfits too !!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love leather

    http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig