Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flowers on flowers

My friend S, took this photos a couple of days ago... This was actually a couple weeks ago.. it was so sunny and warm even though I was wearing a poncho... hehe, it felt almost like the summer was going to last a little bit longer... If I dont remember correctly it started to rain that day... and pretty since then ...Oh that i was so in love with my flowery shorts... my obsession with flowery prints is just unexplainable... this type of fabric makes up happy, and I always feel so feminine and girly when Im cover in flowers

Today I start a little bit later so I woke up early to blog a little and to read some more... I have a long day ahead of me... But Im not going to back away from the challenge =)

Oh yeah, I m thinking about getting a new lens, but Im torn.. I have very low knowledge but Im ready for a new lens... I want a lens with a larger aperture that would make the background out of focus.. there are so many lens.. So girls if you have any idea Im open for suggestions, (I have a Nikon D3100) let me know if you know something =)

Follow done n done

SHARE:

31 comments

  1. J`adore your look from head to toe!
    You look so stylish and fabulous!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw nice post! mind to visit and follow me? I'll follow u back then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots. I have a similar pair which I have put in my outfit post: tree climber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the poncho is lovely!

    have a look at my latest outfit on

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flower patterned shorts are gorg, and the beige poncho has been added to my wish list! Love it!

    cutetidus10@gmail.com
    zoelovedesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a pancho addict!
    Nice look and outfit girl ;;)

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must get this all the time, but your hair is AMAZING!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool cardigan!! I'd go for a 50mm lens otherwise 70-200mm something like that...


    new post: click here
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute! i loveee the poncho! you look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool blog
    your outfits are great :)
    following you now on bloglovin,maybe you can do the same ? :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shorts so cute, great look!!! Hur är de i Stockholm??? :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's the same exact camera I have.. if you find anything out let me know.. still trying to figure out this whole photography thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the floral shorts are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love the poncho and the flower shorts are so cute!!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. me likeyyyy!!! such an alternative look :)
    im following your blog now and would be greatful if you d like to show some love to mine as well :)
    xxxxx
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am seriously in love with that fringe shawl. too perfect

    xx,
    theemeraldsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this outfit is soo cute! That cape looks amazing on you!! BTW you have the most amazing smile :)

    You should get a 50mm lens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW! I love the cape and your whole everything you got going on.

    Slow Strut, Rouge Lips - Not Just a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. i also am looking to invest in a a new pair of lens for my canon t2i!!! but i dont know what haha cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your poncho! Nice outfit dear :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig