Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The second day...


 Long days, late nights I hardly have time to eat.. I get all sleepy all the time gosh!I need to do some serious planning.. Yesterday I was going to end at 4 and something came up and I end up leaving from work at like 6... so all the things that I planned for that day was like nothing... but what can I do... Im trying so hard to schedule running, internship,personal live, blogging and leaving but its not going as planed ... Oh I need to go Im running late... Again ... 

Follow done n done
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. wow seems like you have a pretty hard schedule

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater, love how it looks with the shorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sweater looks so comfy =]

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. such adorable little shorts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shorts!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your jumper, and your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your floral short... and your boots! nice!

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com/2011/07/pink-blush.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely. your outfit looks sweet and comfy at the same time!
    Now a follower of yours! Hope you follow back too<3

    angelasquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, your blog = CHIC!
    Wonderful post!!
    Follow each other? :)

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit and your blog very nice :D

    wanna follow each other?
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, amazing jumper! And I love your hair color ♥

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  12. crazy schedule! I understand! Thanks for posting in your wee-bit-of-free time :)

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig