Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, September 12, 2011

So green and so new at this...


Hello there, this week has been so crazy and very demanding, I 've been looking for an apartment but no luck in that department... My internship is going well, but Im constantly scare cuz I just dont wanna do anything wrong and make a fool out of myself... My hectic life here in Stockholm its not giving me the time to do things how I want them to do... So unpredictable and unexpected thats life... But Im getting there... Last week I was in a meeting where they discussed the some issues within agriculture and it relation with the climate and poverty crisis.. It was a very interesting and informative debate.. The guest were pretty interesting as well, one of them was a representative from the African Union, I mean how cool is that?

Ok lets talk about me again... Even though I haven't been able to sleep well for days now I always try to wake up early to read and to stuff  I normally dont have time to do... yes that includes blogging...So before I left Gothenburg for Stockholm I did this make up look... some of you were saying that you missed my make up looks... to tell you the truth I miss them as well... so since today I woke up early and I have a little bit of time to upload it right now.. I decided to call it.. So green and so new cuz thats how I feel right now.. I feel so unexperienced and so new...

PS. Sorry if I havent answer some of your comments.. I will pretty soon =) promise

Follow done n done
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. i love this lip! it's so very pretty...something christmas about this look :D


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look gorgeous my dear! Glad to hear your internship is so interesting, and funny we're both doing something to do with Latin America. I'm sure you won't do anything wrong! Hope you find somewhere to live soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your make up always looks awesome i love the green on you.. am sure ull be just fine at your intern :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you make up! You look so so beautiful!
    xx
    Laura

    I would love if you check out my blog: http://www.pursesandi.com
    There is also a cool OPS!OBJECTS GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that eyemakeup is SO gorgeous!!!

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes!! love the green eyes!! gorgeous hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful in this make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning eye makeup i so love it, perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, you are sooo pretty *-* check out my blog (:

    ♥ xo,
    http://smokybrownie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. that green is so striking, you can totally pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Green looks fab of you! and honestly your hair colour is fire!

    www.trashygobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally loving the green, i sooo wish i could pull this off girl! looking fab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks so great I'm green with envy!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    little lace birdies on the course

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig