Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dont mind the acid on the gravel road

Jumper- H&M, Flannel shirt - Gina Tricot, Acid washed pants- Gina tricot, The Glasses are maybe from spain...
sorry for the blurriness
Hehe , I m looking a little bit mad in the pictures right ?! But just so you know I was only trying to look like a bad ass hehe... My favorite picture is the first one, cuz the colors and the intensity of the photo its just great... It might be cuz Im looking away, so I look a little bit mysterious and that is what makes the pictures stand out, perhaps. This look is obviously a simple look, in other words this is basically what I wear to school or if Im going to run some errands... I love how the flannel shirt is sticking out, it gives the outfit a little bit of color and it makes it a little bit more edgy and interesting.

The glasses, I was wearing them just because... But I do think they kinda complete the look... But I do think I need to check out my vision anyway, cuz I used to wear glasses, like for reading and in school, but then the problem got better so stopped wearing... and now the problem seems to be coming back. So I will be checking that with the doctor as soon as I get some time... 

Later girls and dont forget to let me know what you think about this look =) See you all soon =) 


Follow done n done

SHARE:

39 comments

  1. I love those jeans! Beautifully styles outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore your jeans and your shoes! btw, nice to know your blog, i followed u. would u like to follow me back? :)



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. jolie tenue, et j'adore tes photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pants! They're just gorgeous!!!!!;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool jeans,i see you really love the 80's ! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the outfit girrrrl! Looking very retro chic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking so efortlessly cool!

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those pants! May I steal them? O.O

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your jeans! you look great!!
    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like those washed jeans! They look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the pieces of the outfit are working perfectly together. The blurriness makes the pictures more special, I like it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you made this otherwise almost preppy look edgy by wearing acid wash jeans!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love acid wash jeans

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look! Nothing better than an oxford blouse buttoned all the way up :) Also, you have amazing hair :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing! Great look. ♥

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hej, jag har startat ett modeforum forum.modekampanj.com och skulle behöva lite hjälp från modekunniga personer att få det att rulla. Jag skulle bli väldigt glad ifall du har lust att ta en titt. Självklart kan du skriva om din blogg och ha med den i dina inlägg. En moderator roll finns att hämta för seriösa personer. Tack för att du tar dig tid att kolla på detta ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i really love ur acid wash pants!! lovely look amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome pants! I usually don't like acid wash, but I'm digging this one. There's more blue than the 'acid'! Love the shape and love how you styled them! Good luck on the Refinery contest! I voted for ya!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those jeans and that big comfy sweater :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those jeans are amazing, love the colour of them!!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww, I love your hair and your jeans! :)
    I love your blog too! Maybe we could follow each other? :)
    Love, Tina
    http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. great outfit
    i love your hair.
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your jeans. your curly hair reminds me of mine few years now :)

    I have a "delicious giveaway" - win a abataba jewellery on my blog.
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is lovely, the jeans are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. J'aime, ta nouvelle couleur de cheveux est top ! J'adore..

    ReplyDelete
  27. love this look on you
    super edgy but very pretty
    love those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so in love with your edgy style, you make the most simple outfit look so good! :)

    xo,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow this outfit is awesome!
    you have such a cool clothing style!!

    xx ju.
    www.ju-book.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the edgy nerd look! Great Blog! Following you :) Follow me back if you'd like

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig