Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mon petit déjeuner


 Oh this morning I woke up super early and I started to get ready for school like I usually do... When I was almost ready I looked at my schedule and I realized that I didnt have classes... I was so happy but also a littel bit annoyed, but after two hours of good sleep, I felt like a little princess =) 
I warmed up some water for the tea, took some bread and a bowl of lactos free soured milk with a little bit of honey. I usually add some granola, but my belly is feeling a little bit sensitive =) 
 I just thought that it all looked so fresh and clean with the fashion magazines... Finally a quiet and stress free breakfast =) 
I read my horoscope and it was surprisingly accurate...  It saids that things are going to get better after the 10th, so Im looking forward to this weekend =) 
Have a good day girls, and don't skip breakfast !

Follow done n done

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. thank you for your comment!
    I really like your blog too :)
    so wonderful!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely breakfast, and it does make a pretty picture :) Hope the horoscope comes true. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig