Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Trapped between two walls

trapped between natural walls
and physical walls

Hello my darlings, U know, yesterday was such a crappy day for me... Oh well the first part of the day was ok... But after 5 pm it turned ugly... After school I decided to visit a local thrift store... Because I really wanted to find a jacket for spring... and I did... So I was happy about that... When I came out of the store I realized that my bike was gone ... I started to panic and started to look harder... But no, I couldn't find it...I was so mad, cuz there were plenty of bikes that were unluck... So why would my bike be missing... Anyways, at some point for no reason I reached down to my pocket and I noticed that my keys were missing as well... I went back to the store to see if I could find my keys there.. But I was sure that they weren't there... And they weren't, of curse... So I really dont know what happen... Did I really forgot my keys on the luck or what? 

When came home I wasn't able to reach my landlord so I was out in the cold waiting for like an hour... When I finally got in side my apartment.. I ate something quickly and soon after that I felt a sleep.... This morning I woke up hoping that  everything that had happened was just a dream. But no... Now I dont have a bike and it sucks... I need a bike to get around... I refuse to take the bus... And its not that Im lazy to walk... I just have so many things going on in my life...  That I would probably need to start waking up at like 5 am just to get around all the things I need to get done.... Idk why I am  telling you all this... I just need to let it all out... Damn this really sucks... my bike and all my keys are gone... Now its almost 7 am and  I need to start getting ready so I can make it to the UN course... I really need my bike back NOW!

About the outfit...  I love getting all dolled up specially when I know Im going to do an outfit of the day OOTD... But sometimes... I feel like you should also see, this other side of me that is more casual and a little bit edgy... I hope you like it and please be careful and be more attentive... Have a nice weekend my belles... Talk to you all soon =) 

Follow done n done
Follow Me on Pinterest


SHARE:

26 comments

  1. omg these photos are amazing! the photos and the outfit have this cool vintage feel ablout them!

    x

    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sosorry to hear about your bike girl! Hope you can find a cheap one.. Here in Amsterdam it happends all the time!

    Nice outfit though, suits u great!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I really need a cheap bike =)

      Delete
  3. I am sorry for your bike.somethimes you can´t understand why this bad things happens to you- but that´s life:-(

    I really love your outfit, very chic and comfy.

    check out also my blog:

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    kisses,
    xx ketty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an amazing sense of personal style!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urban grunge FAB...your style is super siiiiick hun! Very individual...great mix!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and check it out!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit!!! love your style! That pants and shirt is amazing!! Following you on GFC:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your bike and keys. I hope things start to get better. Oh, and you look fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your jeans it looks amazing on you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your t-shirt, you're rockin' :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the wash on your jeans :)

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look cute :) And well a little sad, or maybe it only seems that way cause of what you just told. I can totally relate, you don't even realize how dependent you are on your bike until you lose it or it breaks down :/ I hate those people who steal people's bikes...it's effin' outrageous >:( Hope you'll have a better day tomorrow! <3

    xoxo
    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanking you, Im not sad (well maybe a little bit) but that was taken after I got out work and I was so tired, but I still wanted to take some pictures =) that's why I look so emo =)

      Delete
  12. Love this look x

    CHECK OUT MY ASOS GIVE AWAY:
    www.satinandsouffles.blogspot.com

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good ideas i´ll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey girl, I just love your edgy style so much and you're always so beautiful!
    I'm so sorry for your bike, it really sucks when people have to be so stupid and steal from others. It's just pure ugly to do that:( I hope the person gets a really bad karma!
    Hope you'll have a better start on the week sweetheart<3<3

    xo,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes and yes, what goes around, comes around! they should really bad karma for doing that =)

      Delete
  15. love that style! very hip :) and i love the pants! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look cute.

    It really sucks what happened to you, sorry! I hope you have better luck next time!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this edgy look!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. great photos! love ur style x

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, I must say I really LOVE your style!
    Kisses from Finland,
    http://poptartdame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig