Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Your skin against my skin

looking forward to do a DIY with this jacket mmm =)

Hello ma belles! I just got home from the Fashion against aids event and Im so exhausted ... We were there for like 2 hours, there we so many girls and everybody was going nuts... When we first got there I  noticed how everything was gone,, I mean they didnt have my size... But  I knew I wasnt going to walk out of there empty handed... I was standing and waiting like in the line to go to the changing room with my friends and there were two girls  standing right beside us and they were like: oh do you want our stuff , because we don't want it and I jumped in and I was like hell yeah... So, after some swapping and some searching/hunting  I managed to get all the things that I wanted... I did went a little bit over budget but I did ok considering that I actually got all the items that I've been eying ever since I found out about the collection...  

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, I can start talking about todays post... As you can see Im rocking the 90's, with the oversize denim jacket and the baseball cap... Im really loving this trend with the baseball cap (u have no idea) and I m going to rock it all summer! Watch me!
But what do you think about the baseball cap trend? are you lovin or hatin... Can I pull it off? 
let me know in the comment box my belles =) 

Follow done n done
Follow Me on Pinterest

SHARE:

27 comments

  1. Love the look! And the baseball cap trend works with you, especially with your hair styled like that.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair...and your third eye lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The denim jacket is hot!!! i can;t wait to see what you are going to do with it:) I see it studded:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You look great! Loving everything, especially those sunnies and that JACKET!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your jacket! Too cool for school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is amazing!! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda, you're so inspirational! Love this cool outfit:)
    I know I would look stupid in a cap, but you can really pull it off! Looks great on you, so keep wearing it! ;)

    xo,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that denim jacket!! Great look!
    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning! You absolutely rock this outfit!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey love. as a thank you to everyone for helping me win Lauren Conrad's favorite blogger contest, I'm having a fabulous giveaway I'd love for you to enter. Swing by for all the details. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look!! <33

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit!^^
    Wanna follow each other? Just let me know!^^

    bisersables.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I love your look!
    I start my blog so if you could throw a look that would be great thank you very much and maybe me follow, your photos are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this look, you pull it off so well! especially love the oversized jacket <3 - lola

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love ur hat and your jean top :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great - love this casual look!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this look! I've been searching for a jean jacket cant seem to find a good one yet

    Check out our new blog
    http://rarelydressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig