Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Because everyday is your day...




U girls all know how much I love P'atrique from (theplattform or should I say I love the plattform period))she is just so damn chic, fierce and funny. When I saw the video about moms and fashionistas a few weeks back I knew I have to do a post about it (specially today that is mothers day here)
 So, here its! Sit back and enjoy =) 
Love you mommy =) Happy mothers day mommy 
 Follow done n done
Ps. I will be posting an OODT very soon =) 
xoxo


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. You grew up in Bosnia???WOW!;) Hilarious video!
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P'atrique is amazing! LOL. Lovin' this. I gotta show my mom. haha.

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hilarious!! :) thanks for a good laugh. :)

    i love bosnians, and have some good friends from college. :)

    happy sunday!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah they are lovely people!

      Delete
  4. funny post!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com and like my page on www.facebook.com/LaVieCestChic
    Thank you kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! i love that guy!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the funniest thing! P.S Congrats on Eurovision! Sweden was my fave! lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect post honey, i love itttt!!
    and eurovision was great!

    have a great day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig