Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, May 25, 2012

Bikes in love




Oh hello my darlings.. I hope u are having a great friday!! U know the other day when I was riding my bike to a meeting, I saw a super cute couple riding their bikes right in from of me and they were holding hands, they looked so in love... I must admit that seeing them made me a little bit jealous =) but oh well... 
They really inspired me to do this post...
 Couples, summer, love and  bikes are just such a great combo. Right?
 I know, that this post is just too cute and a little bit cheesy, but what can I do I'm a hopeless romantic
have a great Friday dolls =)
xoxo
Aamanda
Follow done n done

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Nice photos, bikes in love!!! Hur mår du?
    Thx for the sweet comment :)

    Kram Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I want a bike so bad...aha, the romance of it is perfect for summer.
    I know how you feel about the super cute couples...aha, its like aw how sweet, I wish I had that... -_-

    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a super cute bike! I'm stuck with my old mountain bike - far less romantic for sure! :)


    ♡j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! You make bicycles look like the new, trendy, accessory!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww the first pic :) <3 Such a sweet post. It made me miss my bike lol :D

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these bikes are so pretty! These pictures make me want a bike as well!


    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pics! i wish i owned a bike! lol

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. love bikes too......I can take 100000 pictures of them :)

    Lens&anythingElse

    ReplyDelete
  10. not cheesy at all! super cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls!
    casperandpearl.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bike... what a lovely machine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like cars infect i like car racing i want to say that these type of cars are the best and the best cars around the world.these are rarely known cars in some countries like pakistan an india and other under developing countries.i like it really i like it very much.i want to spend my whole life to this field because this is fantastic and super cool job i like it. Porsche 924 Manual Steering Gearbox

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig