Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Somewhere in Philly


Hi dolls, Before u say anything I know that I went a little bit overboard with the amount of pictures I put up... what the heck! right? Anyways, I took these pictures two weeks ago. Can u imagine that only two weeks ago it was hot enough to wear an outfit like this? Now two weeks later Im totally considering wearing my winter jacket again... Its so damn cold I cant stand it... I wanna take pictures with my summer clothes NOW =) I hope it gets better soon!

But lets not talk about the weather, check me out! I love the way the pictures turned out, I think that I look like the girls on tumblr =). Gosh the girls on tumblr are just so freaking cool right? I wanna be that cool! Lately I've been craving for like (oldies classical) rocker t shirts. Ever since I saw that Karen from-" where did u get that" got a Jonny Cash Tshirt from ebay, I been obsessing about getting one... Oh I'm drooling =) But Im super happy with my Bruce S, T-shirt, I know u cant even see that I says "Born in the U.S.A/Bruce S on my Tshirt, but maybe I can show u another time.
Oh before I forget, sorry for the mad face on my pics, I really dont know why I look so mad... 
Thats it for today! Enough blabling =) 
I hope u like this post! 
xoxo
Follow done n done
Follow Me on Pinterest

SHARE:

34 comments

  1. Great outfit and amazing pictures!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look like the cool Tumblr girls! You rocked that hi-low skirt. Very stylish ;)

    Enter to win a Crash and Burn dress!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely look like the cool Tumblr girls..if not even cooler! ;) Love these pics so much, so inspiring.
    But yeah, what happened to the warm summer weather?! We're having +12 here right now...brrr..depressing haha :D Anyways.. hope you're having a good week sweetie! <3

    xx, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. And the pictures are great, too. I like the photostyle. You look better than anyother tumblr girls ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwn ure cooler than the girls on Tumblr :D i loovve ur hilow skirt!! so beautiful!! love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, the tee is v cute! The weather is really cold here in England too! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit and pictures! Love the skirt. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look very cool with this skirt! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do look like the girls on tumblr, all cool and what not. I love the outfit. And the shoesss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about this outfit...and the pics are cool as hell! It's pretty chilly for summer over here as well :/

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sheer fabric and asymmetric hem of the skirt! Uber stylish look

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this - that tank is great!
    Hope you're doing well!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. <3 The pictures
    you look fabulous

    xx
    roaringmytwenties.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel you - I never would have thought June to be the month of oversized sweaters thick enough to house a small family. I'm insanely jealous of the weather from when these pictures were taken.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look. It's very cool, and I love the color of your hair! I completely understand how you feel about the weather! We should be able to wear skirts and dresses with bare legs, but we have to wear long pants, thick sweaters, and thermal socks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfit , love the pictures xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want that T-shirt!! so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that skirt! Id like to get some vintage/band t-shirts too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woah I really love your look(especially skirt and shoes *_* ) and the way you're writing, so easily and funny ;)
    Oh and you don't look that mad ;)

    Hugs from Poland! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. cuuute skirt, I love it!

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. J'adore ton look, très belle association. <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful styling girl. Now that's what I call killer fashion :) I just found your blog and I'm just speechless. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. loving your style
    just thought i'd comment on this post because i love that skirt and your heels
    new follower =)
    check out my blog in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. you have a nice blog...and so in love with all your outfits..do check my blog when you have time and if you like it follow me and i will sure follow you back:-)
    http://alchiyonjen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow your hair looks awesome straight!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. How can you be so gorgeous? I love the skirt so much great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig