Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Your name is Ivy....



I wasn't going to post this amazing/inspo/pics/add (gosh I always say this at the beginning of almost all my post, Im so silly), but ever since I found these pictures in some random/cool blog I've been obsessing about then and I just couldn't keep my hands still... And plus you all know how much I love spreading awesomeness/ fashion treats on Saturdays and Sundays... The minds behind this cool video add (that I for some stupid reason cannot find on youtube) are the cool people from UNIF... (this store has the coolest tank tops/ tshirt ever). The video is pretty much their own interpretation of the 90's movie Poison Ivy with Drew Berrymore. God that is one sick twisted movie... But I love what they did... I cannot not stop drooling over these pictures.. the styling, the make up and the way they shot these footages is just so damn sick!

Follow done n done
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love these pictures, so edgy!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks awesome! LOVE the clothes in poison ivy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! Thanks for posting
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was way too cute! i loved it :) just a quick hello! hope youre well babe

    xx, james

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set of pics, if it was just the photos I would have scanned quickly but I loved the little story that went with them. They are quite haunting hey.

    Penny Dreadful Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. very artistic and british! <3 great fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been in love with this ed as well especially the amazing colourful maxi dress!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great selections!

    http://weezngmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. im in love with the floral skirt\!
    can't wait to see you on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so brilliant :) i love poison ivy.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig