Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Avant le concert

Hello there girls! Those of you who know a little bit of French probably already guessed that I am about to go to a concert... Well the concert is tomorrow in Stockholm but I am already freaking out about it.. specially because it's my favorite band! Coldplay! Omg even writing it makes me freak out... Oh I cannot wait! I'm going to instagram the whole thing and it's going to be epic... But before I need to figure out what I'm going to wear here are some suggestions : ) what do you guys think? Nr 1 or Nr 2?

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. These outfits are so cool! loving the tee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh long time no see, nice to see you back =)

      Delete
  2. love the tartan!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with number 1. :) Have fun!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is trulyyy an EPIC concert :D Coldpay is great! and the second outfit would be great!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect concert look!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these outfits are perfect. I would go with number 1 just because I love the tee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool, edgy outfits <33

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the skeletons tshirt!! =))

    Sincerely Daja

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig