Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Before the end


Army jacket(Tshirt-store-second hand) Skirt(Gina tricot)Tshirt C/0 OASAP(Lita shoes) Nelly.se
Hello there girls, So now that there is only a couple of days of summer left, the though of it makes me a little bit anxious… I often try to convince myself that summer is not over and that Autumn is not at all knocking on my door, even though I can feel its coldness coming closer and closer….. Up until yesterday I been cleaning,packing, unpacking, throwing away stuff and cleaning again… So in other words I ’ve been moving from my imagery castle back in to reality. But now I feel like Im done unpacking and adjusting myself to the new old place, FINALLY. Im super tired but Im so happy that the moving, packing cleaning and throwing away process is done…  I manage to gather a whole suitcase and a little bit more of old clothes and I still have some old shoes that I dont ever use on the basement so Im thinking about doing a yard sale… Too bad you all can’t come =( cuz that would be pretty awesome. Im actually going prepare the clothes and all for the yard sale this weekend and I think its going to be epic…
Its funny how Im trying to convince myself that is summer is still here, but my outfit saids the opposite, I think my mind is already set on autumn mode. Maybe Im secretly wanting to get cold… Anyways, all the items in this look are new. The tshirt from OASAP is something Iv been obsessing about for the longest time, and oh, dont let me start on the army jacket, the litas and the 90's skirt...oh wow, Im super stoked about this look 
So are you guys sick of summer? Are you guys looking forward to Autumn?  Do you like todays look? 
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I'm kinda excited about Fall, especially Fall fashion hehe...But i've always considered myself more of a Fall-person though of course summer has its perks...
    Love the Litas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this edgy edition!

    p.s. good to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta la mezcla que has hecho! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish! love the shoes, and skirt.
    amazing photos.

    xx

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, very 90's and so chic!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look. :) Im kinda excited that summer's ending but then again not.. But hey, autum = new clothes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats for your lovely comment dear
    your blog is great and love your outfits!!!
    followed you on GFC and bloglovin
    hope you follow back
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not done with summer quite yet, but I always look forward to Autumn!


    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully gorgeous outfit, loving all the prints. The army jacket reminds me so much of the one in at ZARA at the moment I am so craving it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you mixed the prints and graphic tee it all goes together so well and I'm far from done with summer it needs to restart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, your sense of style is so amazing! + I am following you right now xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is such an awesome edgy mix! I just love the plaid skirt and camo jacket together ♥

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohh dear you rock !!

    www.benedictemagen.com
    www.benedictemagen.com
    www.benedictemagen.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit, everything looks perfect together!
    I wish I could attend the epic yard sale!! That would be so COOL!! I would probably buy everythinggg, loll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Phew! Stunning outfit, you're very gorgeous! Tartan and soldier, it's a good idea!
    I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the camo jacket! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet look! I love that Harley Tee!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the camouflage jacket and glasses

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig