Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fashion crush of the month! - Balmain mania


Balmain mania

I looose my breath when I see this-- ah =)
Some of you have probably seen my Balmain inspired collage from polyvore, or...? This whole month I've been obsessing over Balmain's gorgeous creations for fall 2012. I love the fabergé egg-inspired pearl embellishments and the floral embroidery. I also love the androgynous/military overall feeling of the collection. I know that some people might disagree with what Im about to say but... I think its super cool that many clothing stores, like Topshop, Zara, Cubus, Lindex, Bik Bok are doing Balmain inspired items... Some might called them knock offs but I think its a great idea and these items are not knock off, come on. The Balmain items are just so unique that its impossible to catch the same feeling but I would'nt mind rocking some of those Balmain inspired items =)

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. We also love Balmain!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....balmain....<3


    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you about the "knock offs", I think it's purely a good thing that high street stores make their own versions of the designer pieces cause it makes fashion more democratic by bringing it to the reach of us "ordinary people". I mean c'mon, i could never ever (unless i won a lottery or something) afford a real Balmain piece in my life...:]

    Oooh I'd love a Balmain inspired blazer like the one on the right in the last pic!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh tack så mycket! Kul att du gillar dem :)

    - Provade liknande byxor inne på Lindex och de var så himla balla!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig