Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Flowers and pearls

I dont know how many times I started writing and when Im half way there...I change my mind and hit the delete button... I really dont know if this is becoming a habit, but I really hate it and I really want to change it... (why do I keep second guessing myself all this time)... Yesterday I was supposed to be celebrating our 9th year anniversary since we move to Sweden from Bosnia and H.. But I was feeling kinda down, so I did what I do best (I isolate myself, selfish? I know) - later I realize that, that was such a waste of time... I really dont get why I make everything so difficult and why do I question myself so much? Im seriously so hard on myself and I hate it and Im trying to change...I love the way I am but I also know, that I sometimes hinder myself from doing things...Last night I went to sleep really late after a long convo with mom and my friend R... I realize I have a great support system around me... The majority of the stuff that I've accomplished in those 9 years is admirable and kudos to me for that, but I wound'nt be able to have done half of all the things that I'have accomplished without having the people that have followed my journey ... At the moment I feel like I am disappointing them but I learned that isnt so... I will get back on track and I will be where I want to be soon, I just need to snap out of it, and pump my self with energy and my inner joy ...I know this might not make a lot of since and it might even sounds like I'm not that strong... But you need to be weak to get stronger... I guess that what I'm trying to say is that you are never alone. And even though you might think that you are all alone there are always people who support you... Believe in Yourself! And dont ever give up!! I know I wont =)

 Follow Me on Pinterest
 Follow on Bloglovin


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. amazing outfit!love tha shoes and the jacket.lovely top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely relate to your story and I know that it sometimes get overwhelming ...but I've learned to take a couple of deep breaths and surround myself with positive energy ... it certainly helps a whole bunch so I suggest you try it sometimes (if you like). Just so you know, you're one of my favorite bloggers and I adore your style:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR COLLARED TOP =)


    NANCYXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. im also really hard on myself. im happy to know you have tons of loving people in your corner <3 keep on keepin' on babe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look wonderfull :) stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So understand you. Second guessing a problem I have as well. But its so great to have people supporting you and letting you know you've done well. Its extremely reassuring.
    Love your jacket.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you are perfect! I love it (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Sending love from New York City, hope you are well. Please follow me! & like me on Facebook! If you have bloglovin, we should follow each other!
    xox
    Janicethitran.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your peter pan collar top is sooo pretty and I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice outfit, love your elegant tweed jacket and mint top!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are adorable as always!

    p.s. nice text :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful outfit! perfect for fall <33 ur shoes amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw I hope you feel better about things soon!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is perfect !
    I love everything <3
    xx

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can relate to your feelings so much. I've been struggling with myself really bad this year and also been really hard on me.. I feel like I'm the worst enemy to myself.
    It's wonderful that you have such great people around you, hold on to them! And you said it..let's believe in ourselves :) <3

    xx,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig