Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, October 5, 2012

You are just a little kitten inside...

I was going to call this post "green kitten and meteora" Because I was listening to Linkin Park music all morning... Its weird but something happens to me when I listen to that album... I remember the first time I listen to Linkin Park, I think I was 12 it was back in 2000 and my friend Lilly kept talking about them and I kept hearing them on the Radio.. One Friday after school she let me borrow her CD, I m not sure but I think it was Hybrid Theory, I listen to the whole thing and I felt like a rebel...

But after a good siesta I woke up feeling like a little kitten so that's why I went with that... And I promise it has nothing to do with the fact that Im wearing that adorable sweater from last year =) 
Anyway, I really like this look,the only thing I dont like is my hair, this was taken one morning and when I washed my hair the night before  - and I bet all you with curly girls know, that curly hair does not do well the day after you washed it--- I guess it all depends about the product and not falling a sleep with wet hair, all of which I did that night before I took the picture and a bad hair day was the result... I hope you can over past that I just look at what Im wearing =) Oh yeah one more thing, the bag looks super bulky because when I m out taking photos I put my jacket in my bag =) 
Altight, that is it for today... I hope you are having a great Friday.... 

Follow Me on Pinterest
 Follow on Bloglovin


SHARE:

25 comments

  1. looking awesome!
    in love with your top.great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! And the cute collar of that blouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think your hair looks nice like this--it's a different look for you to pull it back to the side and braid it. And I really like the sweater/collar/trousers combo. I'm thinking of doing a similar look this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I really like your green pants.=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are exactly what I'm looking for! I love the fun cat print sweater :)
    Amazing photos and outfit as always

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to Lorraine Tyne!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo stylish!!! love the sweater!!
    I invite you to come and visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com hope that you like it!!! You'll always welcome! xx Marika

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome babe

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those trousers!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. pero que guapaaaaaaaaaa!!! me encantan los pantalones con ese sweater!!! te sigo tb!!! muchas gracias por seguirme, feliz finde guapa

    ReplyDelete
  10. obsessed with your sweaters! Love the pants and heels too :) great look <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. last weekend i tried washing my hair the night before and i went to sleep with wet hair :( i woke up with a tangled mess. never again lol.
    ps: i love your pants and your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i loveeeee that sweater! its sooo cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you look totally amazing! Great style you got.
    Following you now, hope you follow back.

    *hugs*
    -Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely :) I need a pair of colorful jeans too..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous sweater! I love the colour combo

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love love love your shoes and your jumper!

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww this is a really lovely and interesting look!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this suits you so well! cute sweater:D X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these green trousers!

    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com
    BLEURGH

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehe I remember Linkin Park from wayyy back! Love this look, the jumper is amazing!! yes for kitties! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. By far the best sweater ever! I love your hair in a side braid

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your hair this way and that sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the jumper! gorgeous outfit as usual xx

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig