Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I follow you deep sea baby, I follow you...

Suit + Shoes: Nelly.se Shirt/blouse: Forever 21

  Oh, I love Likke Li's song I follow river.... I seriously never get tired of it... I can listen to it over and over... And for some reason these pictures totally reminded me of the video... and a little bit about the song.. specially those with my hair in my face... These phots were actually taken at my moms... so you know they are a little bit old.. but that's alright, yeah? And also Im totally "proud" that I got the pants to complete the suit... Nelly was having a sell and I had a 100 kr discount... so I was that I could finally get it... and bring the two pieces together... The best part is that I paid like a total of 60 kr for the whole suit, since the jacket was free heheh.... Anyways I love it... and I cannot wait to wear the pants with some jumpers or to work or so. =)

 Oh, I love Likke Li's song I follow river.... I seriously never get tired of it... I can listen to it over and over... And for some reason these pictures totally reminded me of the video... and a little bit about the song.. specially those with my hair in my face... These phots were actually taken at my moms... so you know they are a little bit old.. but that's alright, yeah? And also Im totally "proud" that I got the pants to complete the suit... Nelly was having a sell and I had a 100 kr discount... so I was that I could finally get it... and bring the two pieces together... The best part is that I paid like a total of 60 kr for the whole suit, since the jacket was free heheh.... Anyways I love it... and I cannot wait to wear the pants with some jumpers or to work or soo. =) Now Im going to meet my friend Alexandra


SHARE:

50 comments

  1. ala! que conjunto tan chulo! ese estampado en traje de chaqueta queda genial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh this is a really gorgeous suit. I'm in love!

    Lola and Fikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to wear the same print from head to toe, but you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love this look!The suit is amazing the colors are vibrant and your hair is just perfect!

    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all, you look amazing.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This suit looks so great on you!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just can say "WOW"
    Amazing

    P & C

    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWOWWW, I LOVE this look!!!!!
    this suit is so perfect, the colors are so lovely too,
    Nicely styled.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this outfit because it's so different and unique!
    Those colours are amazing! <3
    You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it!!the print is fab and love how the wind is blowing your hair..incidentally this look reminded me of the song "riverside" by agnes obel...i have to catch the video of this song by li

    Enter Firmoo Giveaway
    flysongbird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow u listen to Agnes? U are probably the first person that mentions her...I don't know that many people that listens to her... I love that song riverside and I really like her work... Oh I always get super exited with new music... Anyways thank you for your lovely comment ; )

      Delete
    2. hey i haven't heard of red russian!now i am on youtube listening to them..thanks!

      Delete
    3. i can't stop listening to her now!!thank u thank u thank u

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much honey! WOW amazing look and photos!
    You look stunning!
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Llooooove the suit!! I wish I had those pants...they're gonna look great with sweaters and blouses and sorts :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing post. You have such a fantastic blog. It would be great if we could follow each other.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. u look great that suit is everything xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The shoes are painfully beautiful and so is the colour palette!

    Best, ALLAROUNDEVE

    ReplyDelete
  16. I swear your hair makes you stand out in every photo. I love that print! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the print!! Especially as a suit. Such a great look :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  19. the suit looks incredible - love it

    ♥ Thankfifi
    thanks so much for your comment on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the suit! These colors are so bomb! You rock it well!

    -Kris
    The Kris Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love the print of your suit! This outfit is such a beautiful outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous suit - the print is absolutely stunning! Not just anyone could pull off so much of one print, but you wear this beautifully :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  23. The print looks gorgeous on you! You're really rocking this suit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG! i LOVE the suit outfit, so gorgeous and suits you so well.
    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look amazing in that outfit! i'd never be brave enough to pull of a print-on-print set like you!

    x
    Beyond Jackie
    Toxic Codeine

    ReplyDelete
  26. amazing blog and style:)

    www.emerjadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. So amazing :)
    http://littlesweetsa.blogspot.com.es/
    Follow me
    love!

    ReplyDelete
  28. j'aime beaucoup cet ensemble :)

    http://www.benedictemagen.com/
    http://www.benedictemagen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi!
    Looking fab!!! Love your style xx

    Please check out my blog:
    www.prettyaffairs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. adore your floral suits, you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love that your style is different but you pull off every look nicely. I'm a new follower to your blog. Would love for you to check out my blog and join:

    www.StyleDeLaCreme.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. damn this suit is gorgeous! suits you wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love everything about this outfit! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Amanda! Thank you for visitng my blog! I love your style in these pics! Shoes are awesome! You have a new follower! Kisses from Barcelona!

    www.LaMaliziosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just found your blog! Wow! Love this look! This outfit is on fire! So vibrant! Love it! Definitely following....

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    Kenya L Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig