Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, January 7, 2013

Graphics and faux fur - part 1

Find the coat here

Happy Monday girls, on todays post Im showing you a little preview over an upcoming post... In this post Im showing you a really old piece that you probably seem before back in 2010, on some of the most notorious bloggers. The piece that Im talking about is of course the grey graphic dress from H&M that if Im not mistaking is inspired by famous the Alexander Mcqueen print from the same year. Or was it Givenchy? Do you guys remember that? 
The second piece is just another piece that I got from sammydress (thank you guys for sending me this) I know I talked about this coat (here), I actually asked you guys if I should get this one or a plain black one... I ended up getting this one... and Im pretty pleased, but its a little to thin, almost like a cardi, which fine, but I was just expecting something else... But at same time this is a really inexpensive peace, so basically you get what paid for =) 


Try a similar look:


Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest
 

SHARE:

22 comments

  1. I'm so curious for your upcoming post! Love your style , you look amazing! The coat is awesome!

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    xoxo
    K

    New post on my blog too! Check it out dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning! I love it! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden GIrls

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit!love your shoes and styling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was Givenchy! You look great!
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need more faux fur in my life!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos - that dress is fabulous on you!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat looks perfect! And I LOVE the first pic, really beautiful :) Looking forward to seeing the rest of the look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. me encantan tus propuestas, siempre!
    espero que tengas un 2013 últragenial!
    besorros!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing dress, dear :)




    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity yet edginess & chicness of your outfit...awesome look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful outfit. I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. love outwear and the shoes too dear :D
    great

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your look is amazing

    xoxo

    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/a-different-photoshoot.html

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig