Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Black everythang

DSC_0545
DSC_0537 DSC_0535
DSC_0520
1 jun 20131
DSC_0521

Oh excuse my expression, but I feel a little bit like I have paper due hangover ( idk if that is a right expression) but ... I 've been struggling, writing this paper on gender equality and also putting together an equality plan was not easy... I feel hangover because I've been working on this for weeks now... And this week is the final week to turned in... I just turned in like two hours ago and I feel like the paper is still hanging over me... I literally feel hangover, and super tired... We need to do a presentation on it on the 7th aka on my birthday so I guess that is why this paper is still lingering on and around me...  But Im going to blog, eat, do some INSANITY and later on tonight, I m going on a H&M's event so I need to snap out of it =)

Oh yeah the new skirt that I am wearing on today's look is one of the skirts that I got the other day when I was at H&M's breakfast VIP shopping =) Everything else that Im wearing are things that you migh have seen before =)


Try a similar look: 


Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. nice; DD


    pretty pics;DD


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rocking skirt that is similar to this in this week's style post! Love how you styled it ;)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt! I want it. I've been looking for one like it for a while now. I hope H&M sells it soon.

    Thanks for sharing hun.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect! Love this all black outfit Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing my dear! Loving the all black and how you've mixed the casual vibe or your hat and top with the ultra feminine skirt and shoes, perfect! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. so perfect!!! love love love the outfit, everything about it.

    Xo
    clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I like this t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this look is amazing! Great skirt and top is perfect! Xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt gives you legs for days hunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! The skirt is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. La falda es demasiado bonita. Buen look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, you look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. so happy to stumble upon your blog!!! love your grunge glam style!!! love how you mix the edgy pieces with the flirty skirt and heels!! awesome outfit!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey girl, you look simply stunning in this oufit! Love the contrast of the cute skirt and cool tee! US 4ever :) I also adore your natural curls, you look beautiful! Keep it up, your blog is great! Feel free to check out mine :) xoxo from New York City
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I couldn't check your blog for a few days, and then I see so many great outfits! This one is especially cool, I love that casual and rock n' roll look! The skirt, by the way, is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig