Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, June 10, 2013

Persunmall wishlist - window shopping therapy

Persunmall wanties


Find items here I here I here I herehere I here I here I here I here
Persunmall - All shades of blue



Find the items I here I here I here I here I here

Its always helpful to find a good distraction when u are having a bad day... and sometimes thinking things through helps you see the positive and all the alternatives... This week having even started yet, but I know that this week is full of promises, alternatives and high and lows...  Before I check out for my insanity routine (working out is a good distraction too) I wanted to show to my fashion distraction... I know its not always a bullet proof method but window shopping is a great thing to do when u are having a bad day.. So let me show you some goodies that I found over at Persunmall.

Instagram / Facebook / Tumblr / Twitter 

 Follow on Bloglovin
 
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Simply amazed by the fact we have a really common sense of fashion.I must say I love every item you chose and want them in my closet too.Wow,great finds girl.And their prices aren't so bad either.

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits! They all look wonderful! :)

    xxxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. owww love the style! Follow you here and on instagram!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything and I wish it was all in my closet,,, like right now!

    http://style-krush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely items!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this store! I hope they ship to the US!

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blue lightning bolt tank is gorgeous!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything you picked, especially the black and white ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both looks! Are amazing

    xoxo
    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/resort-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. love everything!!
    follow each other?
    kisses from Mexico
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Window shopping is an awesome pick me up :) Love those cow print shorts-- at least they look cow print-y

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to go shopping with you! Love every piece!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig