Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, September 14, 2013

New in : home decoration

12 sep 2013_51
12 sep 2013_52

Hello friends! Some of you might know that I moved to a new place just recently... I usually dont get to exited about decorating because for one reason or another I just dont have the chance to do it. But I just feel like I needed to put more effort because having a cool place to come home to after school or work is just essential... Ever since I started decorating and moving things around I've been feeling so much better about moving situation... So I though it would be fun to show you this part of my life as well =)... But I think it would be a lot more fun break it down in sections... So if you like these kind of post, stick around =) 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I love posts like these! Those shoes give such a fun spot of color, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your new place from these little snippets!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! And I love those shoes my dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on getting a new place dear. hope you get settled in well. i wish i could get my own place because i think decorating it is the most interesting part. i love how yours look so neat. and of course i lov ethe cobalt heels! they make for a good statement.

    xo, Carla
    Little Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love decoration pics haha, I'm a sucker for them. Also those shoes are so pretty and I'm really thinking of buying that clothing rack from Ikea which has storage for shoes as well... hmm still gotta think about it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the move. I know how hard it is to find a place. Those shoes are gorgeous and I love the cobalt color perfect for fall. Cant wait to see how you style them. I like your open wardrobe makes it so much easier to find things to wear and keep it organized. Cant wait to see the rest of your home decoration series.

    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. your house is really beautiful sweety :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those blue shoes! and your room looks so cute :)

    x Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those shoes!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely decoration! it's perfect! :)

    Like your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    XO MP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pics!

    best wishes
    MademoisellePoisson

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your shoes are so beautiful! The colour is amazing, spices up every outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new place! Beautiful shoes! Love the color!

    -Kris

    The Kris Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute minimalist layout x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that gorgeous shoes its really stunning. Awesome looks for new fashion trends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving the peter pan dress! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig