Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, September 27, 2013

New in my klozet

20 sep 2013
24 sep 20131
Collage6
24 sep 2013
Knitwear (Lindex), Necklace (Lindex), Jacket/coat (LookbookStore) Shoes (H&M)

Hello friends so here is a little haul of some things that I have collected in these last weeks... For this fall Im mostly focusing on solid black and white and statement color pieces... But Im thinking that I need some pattern pieces, right? 

check out some similar items:
Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Whoa, the mixed media jacket looks amazing! Love the boots too :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! ;_))

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love mustard for the fall season and I saw that sweater at lindex its so cute :) Also like the jacket and the necklace. Cant wait to see how you put these together.
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!!!

    Kisses
    http://onmybeautydesk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purchase especially the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping at my blog.
    Nice photos.
    Following you.

    Please, don't forget to visit and follow my blog:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    With love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chartreuse is my new favorite color for the season, so I'm in love with your sweater. Cobalt blue looks so pretty next to it. Also, I love the sliver of gold on those boots.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shoes are gorgeous! can't believe they are from h&m :) now I need to go and have a look at them.

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your clothes.. They all look great.. Omg, the shoes are amazing. Love the ankle boots. I've been looking for new boots for Fall.

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig