Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Friday, November 15, 2013

Plummy, plummy lips

DSC_0940
DSC_0942
DSC_0936
DSC_0944
DSC_0936
 DSC_0952

Hey there! So these pictures are actually almost two months old.. I shot them back in October when Rihanna's fall mac collection came up... I didnt manage to get my hands on her plummy lipstick but I did get the nude one... And while drooling over the mac counter I found this gorgeous plum lipstick called Media... I think this lipstick matches me so well. I also got a lip- pencil to outline the color perfectly... I m going to do a little post about it.. But girls what do you think about my dark plummy lipstick? Yay or Nay? 


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Looove it! Great outfit :) I've been thinkg of getting a plum lipstick too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. great coat ! :0)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a definite yay haha. I love darker lipsticks, I myself am still on the lookout for the perfect shade. The darker, the better in my opinion. And I really like your hair like this, shows more of your face. Have a great weekend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo loving this lip colour on you! Your coat is also gorgeous, great look sweetie :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit! I love that jacket and the plum lip colour suits you so well

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coat so much! the lipstick color is perfect with it :)

    xx
    Put your heels up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to that lipstick! It looks great on you :) Lovely coat too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful lip color!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love the lip color and how it matches your coat! Aha, and there are those studded heels again. Love love love <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig