Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you'll land among the stars

DSC_1068
 DSC_1076DSC_1073
DSC_1083
DSC_1070
DSC_1071

DSC_1084
leather skirt, clutch and beanie (Cubus), Boots and coat (H&M), Knitwear (Bikbok)

Woow! I almost thought I wasnt going to make it back for second there... These couple of days I've was away celebrating and I didnt bring my camera with me... So that's why I did post any OOTD post since who know when... But the most important thing is that I manage to bounce back =) 

Oh the colors in this look are just so dope... I just love the contrast of the blue with the deep burgundy and if that wasnt enough I went a little bit extra with the metal skirt, the leopard and the gold necklace.. Pretty cool if you ask me...  What do you think?

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr 
Try a similar look: 

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I really like the color combination!!! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. youu loook so stunning babe :**
    xx
    Serah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute clutch!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace and clutch. Looking good girl
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That metallic skirt is just so cool! I love how it looks with your gorgeous blue sweater! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh blue and burgundy are definitely a nice combo - plus your metallic skirt is gorgeous!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous burgundy jacket =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so great ;))

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad your back! This is such a fun look, you really made an amazing look!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You nailed this! Love the metalic skirt for sure! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Have a happy new year! May 2014 be full of blessings♥
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit!!! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New year dear Amanda!
    I was born and raised in Serbia and my mom is from Bosnia. I spent a lot of time there when I was a kid..
    Oh this is a great outfit, I have the same necklace.
    Love from Toronto,

    Amadeus On The Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year! I love the colour and textures that you have combined in this look! The metallic skirt is wonderful piece, I love how unexpectedly good it looks with the other colours! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfit my dear! I love your jacket and the jumper is totally my style!
    Would you like to follow each others blogs? Let me know to follow back!
    kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    https://www.facebook.com/Vision.On.Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That necklace is beyond any compliments, I had a crush on it. Looks terrific! Such a chic and stylish outfit, you always manage to look great! Those photographs are adorable! Happy new year!! Wish you all the best!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that sweater! the color, texture, style... everything! perfect combination.

    xx
    Dress To Cook

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful post :)
    love your blog, posts and pictures!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig