Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bring it all together...

DSC_1695
DSC_1690
DSC_1643
DSC_1666
DSC_1677
 DSC_1646
DSC_1728

Hello there! My macbook is way too slow to write anything interesting about todays post.. A simple thing that use to take a sec before, now takes hours.... I hate that sizzling sound that my macbook makes and I hate that damn spinning wheel that pops up every time I click the save buttom ... Maybe I'm spending too much time in front on my thesis... Maybe I just need sometime apart... I keep telling myself that I need to get out of the house, but every time I do... I cannot stop thinking about the things that Im writing... I wanna go on a writing mode.. So tomorrow Im going to occupied my library... I know that my macbook is singing sayonara, and I feel sorry that Im keep pushing it... Sorry that I cannot put you to sleep my little macbook...  I hope you can survive 6 more months =)... Please dont die on me my little Macbook, we still need to fight!

Try a similar look:
Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

26 comments

  1. perfect outfit!
    u look super chic<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!

    xoxo
    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol to you talking to your macbook, hopefully it pulls through. Love everything about this look, there is a lot going on but it works so well and come together. The baseball cap is a perfect addition.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks so warm over there! Wish i could go bare legged as well..:/ Love the look, especially the sporty touch with the cap! :))

    http://alamode-outi.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! That necklace is so beautiful. You look amazing!

    http://fashion-board.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loove those shoes darling! Great outfit, you look amaIng as always xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I want this jacket! Amazing look Amanda :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovee the look dear! Those heels are so damn gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely combination, dear! I really like the effect of the hat :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sporty influence the cap has on the outfit, a great contrast to the feminine tones of your look. Beautiful outfit Amanda :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. My laptop is dying too. I feel your pain. I hope yours holds out while you still really need it!
    Also you look wonderful here in these mixed prints. I love that this outfit is girly but also a little sporty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your macbook is going to survive more months ! You look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love everything about this outfit. You look so cool :)

    I hope everything works out with your laptop. I know that my Macbook was having issues and I had to get it repaired and I didn't have a laptop for a month :( It sucked. Hope your mac lives long!!

    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely look, fresh and beautiful
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so pretty.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your sense of fashion!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What beautiful outfit dear. I love the jacket.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hang in there Macbook! Where do I start with your outfit? It is the perfect mix of different styles, and love the jewelry piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this! your heels are awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool combo! kiss!

    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute outfit :D I love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  22. jeez-us. you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love how you've managed to stay sexy and sporty!! :D awesome look dear!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig