Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dangerously in love and I'm still just so peachy

DSC_1651
DSC_1660
DSC_1664 
DSC_1677
DSC_1673
DSC_1620
DSC_1650
DSC_1661
DSC_1624


It's been too long and I'm lost without you
What am I gonna do, said I've been needin' you
Wantin' you, wonderin' if you're the same
And who's been with you, is your heart still mine
I wanna cry sometimes, I miss you



Its been way too long... And I really don't want to make this in to a long and sad comeback... But my life hasnt been happy and cheerful...  I really don't know when Im going to be able to wake up from this nightmare.  But Im making an afford, yet again to get back in to whatever my reality is...  At the moment my only cure is to keep myself busy and just make the best of it... I won't go into details... Its just isn't pretty, its just too sad and too damn shameful to spread around... Timing is so ironic, it all had to come around at the most weird and important time of my life... This is why I been having a love and hate relationship with summer the last couple years. Summer is my favorite season, but it has been spoil for way too much to enjoy it anymore... But that's enough about that.  I decided to come back to my blog and taking pictures of my outfits and I decided to make this summer count so that I can celebrate in december... It all will make sense later so don't ask me yet. Specially now that I don't want to ask myself those questions... 



 
Try a similar look

Follow on Bloglovin

SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Wow, you have lost so much weight! Hope it is not through stress :-( We think you still look great, love this outfit and we are glad you are back. Sometimes,, awful things happen, try to remain positive and be around people who will make you happy. Cant wait to see more posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I hope whatever you're going through you'll get through it fast... I'm glad you're back I missed seeing you on my feed!! Love that outfit :) Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your head up through it all. I've been through some tough times and found meditation to help. Simply coming to terms with your thoughts and envisioning your success will help your dreams manifest. Just imagine how our ancestors got through it all to finally bring us to this day. Stay well you still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute skirt !!= ]

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the skirt, very pretty look.

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look pretty in this outfit . Whatever it is that u are going through I pray that u get strength to pull through . Keep smiling and continue occupying yourself with your lovely blog. X

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is well, I hope blogging helps you through this.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great Amanda! Stay strong my lovely :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do try to have a good summer, my dear. xo

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sweetheart, It makes me so sad to hear you've been having such a difficult time lately :(( I'm sending lots of power hugs from here!! Keeping yourself busy sounds good but remember to rest and give yourself some time and forgiveness as well. Things will get better eventually, just try to hold on love <3 Oh and I'm glad to see you're back blogging again, loving this cute and summery look :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry for whatever struggles you are going through right now. It's tough, but you've got a good head on your shoulders.
    And obviously, a fashionable one. At least you're going through it in style!
    Love the peachy sweater and your cool skirt <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a nice outfit :)
    hope everything will be alright!

    abfashionlights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loove the top! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear about what you're going through, you've been missed with your gorgeous hair. Just remember life moves on and don't overdo yourself too much, get the rest you need as well.
    Hopefully everything gets better.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need that Peachy sweater, it's so cute! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so into flouncy skirts lately and I just love the way you styled it with a sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your heels

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. so so adorable outfit!!!! xoxo)))

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig