Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Where have you been

DSC_2201
DSC_2222
DSC_2223
DSC_2181
DSC_2205
DSC_2202
DSC_2192

I know I'm about a month behind when it comes to blogging. And I know nobody in their right mind would wear this now at the of october. These photos are from last months, but sense Im so behind on my blogging, I didnt have a choice but to post this pictures now... Although I wish I could say that its still warm enough to get away like this in the middle of this rainy and dark october. I mention rainy and dark also as an excuse to why I haven't taken any pictures this october. Yesterday I was so sure I was going to get some pictures but I started raining the minute I got out of the house. It has been literally raining the whole months. Im going to try this weekend but I highly doubt it. We will see...

Try a similar look:

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love this look and I know exactly what you mean regarding the weather, I've given up on trying to take photos outside and just take mine indoors these days :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..you're so beautiful!
    http://www.dammyrouge.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgnZXlyuS_A&list=UUvjtlGQYP7eH9O8mtL2l-jA

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have nice blog...do u wanna follow...follow me on GFC and let me know....leave your URL on my blog and i will follow u back...
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Beautiful photos!
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.... sooooo stunnin outfit!!!! xoxo, dear)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool from head to toe :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig