Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

What if...

DSC_2587
DSC_2559
DSC_2589
DSC_2581
DSC_2556
DSC_2588
Long cape: Monki: Jeans:GinaTricot, Top:H&M

I've been wearing a lot of black lately. One of the reasons why is because I look good. I like the simplicity and elegancy of wearing only colors such as black and white. Another reason why I've  been wearing black is cuz I gained a lot of weight since you last saw. I understand that my body is  just reflecting the consequences of these months  full of stress, neglect and toxic people. Even though Im amaze about how my body has swollen I feel inspired and also happy that Im taking action to feel better. From now on I won't let nobody or anything influenced me in a negative way. I've realize that my body and soul are holding on to the past and we desperately need some closure. 


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. statement look, sweety!!!!)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shoes. They are cool and comfortable at the same time!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look on you and there's nothing with rocking an all black look. You look great and I don't see any weight on you haha, all I see is curves and nice hair. Hope you're having a good week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I do love black as well, although I don't see the weight you're talking about. You look good girl!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit ! love your shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back love.. I love your top

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black is a good classic color to wear. Love your style.

    www.LavishLibra.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig