Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Busy prints

 Playsuit and sunglasses: H&M, Bag:Ginatricot, Shoes:Nelly.se 
Photos by:me 

Im not hundred percent sure about what happened with todays look pictures. I always go trough my pictures when I shoot an outfit and I  remembered being pretty happy with the results. But when I transferred the photos to my computer and saw them magnified I was in a little bit of shock. The quality was pretty bad and I feel as if the print got lost...  And Im afraid that you might not be able to appreciated. This happens to me every now and them and most of the times I choose not to post them. But this time I decided to post them anyways. 



SHARE:

15 comments

  1. love this look! especially the shoes. :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple and cute

    gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that romper is GORGEOUS! idk where have i been all my life not visiting your blog! perfect style!
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pics look great! Your romper is really pretty!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos, the look perfectly fine! I go through that too every once and awhile. Love the romper and chunky sandals! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your playsuit! And the shoes are on fire <3

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you uploaded it anyway! I think they look pretty good still, and I'm in love with this print romper! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice romper! love the pop of white in the sandals!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look, love it :))


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning! Great photos!!

    Raqda xx│RAYDANT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photographs...! your shoes are stunning <3

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know the feeling after shooting and not being satisfied with the pics!

    But to me these photos are stunning!! You really do look so pretty, i love the bohemian, tropical look x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This playsuit is adorable! I love your platforms and how they aren't too tall because it plays up the look a bit (no pun intended) haha. Very cute look!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute look! Love how you spiced it up with the colorful combination

    http://www.2015baglvlouisvuitton.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig