Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Made in China - Tredjelångatan

 Trousers: Monky, Top and Necklace:H&M, Bag:Ginatricot, Heels: Nelly.se
 Photos by:me 

Tredjelångatan or Third-street, (the area where I took these pictures) is probably one of my favorites streets in Gothenburg. Until recently it became an pedestrian only area and at the moment its mostly known for its young and hip variety of fine gourmet food restaurants, fancy bars and fancy gourmet food trucks, yes gourmet food trucks. I actually celebrated my birthday dinner at one the restaurants in the area.  I have also heard that the oldest property was built in 1892 and the newest was built in 1977. During the years it has been renovated, but I feel that it has kept its original feeling. I know some people would disagree, but I don't think the new changes wash away its beauty and history. In fact for me it usually feels like being in the past and in present at the same time. 

These photos as you can see were taken in front of this super fancy restaurant call Made in china. You can imagine what kind of food they serve here, right. I've being dying to eat here even though the reviews aren't that great.  I wish I could tell you more about the food, but those times when I wanted to eat there it has been either overbooked or the company that I would be with wouldn't be up for it. 
I chose to take my outfit pictures here because of the lighting, but I also felt like the scenery went well with my outfit that day... Or what do you think?

Try a similar look:
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. nice floral top
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/pink-and-purple-eyeshadow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice look ; ))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is beautiful. I love the top! I've been to Gothenburg before and thought it was so pretty. I'd love to come back to Sweden!

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Nice

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow! Beautiful post my dear!!! Please write a comment )) http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/08/blog-post.html Thank you so much!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crop top, the styling with the flared pants is a great way to dress it up. Great photo location as well and congrats on being a blog ambassador for the fashion week.
    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I love your heels!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! & your shoes are freaking lovely! Great Outfit!

    http://www.helloimshanice.com/
    @helloimshanice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your total black outfit, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they are beautiful!!! Love it! I really like your glasses too! I think they look perfect on you!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your top and your shoes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cool photo.
    http://www.auratrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such great style! Love the heels

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute look! Love how you spiced it up with the colorful combination

    http://www.2015baglvlouisvuitton.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful outfit, you look pretty! xx :)

    www.hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. your blog is very good, I got a lot of inspiration from your blog. hopefully the better blogs

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig