Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Monday, August 3, 2015

Street style: Denim jacket


Jacket, skirt and Tshirt: H&M, Shoes:Nelly.com 

Hi there! I have no idea what happen to the denim jacket I used to have. I think it got stolen or maybe I just lost it somewhere during my last move. But I guess it wasn't that important to me since I have completely forgotten about it. Last weekend while I was treating myself  I spotted this denim jacket and it reminded so much of the one that I used to have... I instantly thought about all the looks that I could were it with and that was a reason enough to get it without second guess it. 

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. nice denim
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/porcelain-print.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so candid chic look.
    Love the shoes.

    Zarrah

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love how you put together this outfit! You have amazing style ;)

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the denim jacket! Great look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST LOVE IT. The sandals, the jackets, the skirt - everything you wear here goes well with the other one. Nice mixing!

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool jacket!!! cool outfit!!! happy monday)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig