Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Sunday, August 23, 2015

That's how it post to be

 Top and jeans:Gina Tricot, Heels: Nelly.se, Denim shirt: H&M
Photos:By me

 My body complexes have reached a limit. I think that these pictures are gorgeous and even though I have gained a lot of weight and I feel a little bit insecure... Looking at them I come to the realization of how important it is to appreciated your body and all the changes you go through. I have also learn how being around toxic people can play a number in your well being. When I was about 10 kg lighter my confidence was low and I was super hard on myself and my body image. Now that I see the different between the pictures now and back them... I can honestly say that: Wow I've really learned my lesson. I'm determinate to get healthy again. But what I need to work more on is not being so hard on myself.

Get a similar look



SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Girl, you look amazing <3 Love the crop top!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd admire what you said about this post so much. Go you! (Also I adore your shoes).
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful in every possible way and I'm glad you've overcome this obstacle and learned self-love ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing - just found your blog and had to give you a follow! It's great to read posts where the blogger shares their feelings and we're so happy you have learnt self-worth(love your shoes btw)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/autumnwinter-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hunny, in my eyes you're beautiful. Doesn't matter if you've gained/lost weight. What is important is the way you carry yourself and if you're confident about your looks that shows through. Love the pictures.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear you overcome this obstacle, you are a very beautiful woman, always remember that.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit. I love how it’s edgy but not over the top crazy. It really suits you. It’s great how you have learnt to love your body, it’s so important to keep toxic people out of you life!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful the way you are ! Also, gorgeous outfit, I love it so much - it is perfectly my style <3

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous, as ALWAYS, never think differently, stay in touch!<3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool, laid back outfit. I love those shoes.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how edgy this look looks!

    Raqda xx│RAYDANT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this look Amanda! You are rocking that crop top like no other. Plus, those studded heels <3 Gorgeous!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Check out my YouTube channel too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so beautiful and you picture looks so charming

    http://www.jacketsalemalls.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig