Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Red wine suede

Coat: Monki, Skirt:H&M, Shirt:Ginatricot
Photos:by me
Lately, I have experienced a series of unfortunate events. I don't know, but I've started to think  that I might be cursed. I have no idea what the hell the universe is trying to tell me. But I learned that many of the things that had had happened I could have easily avoided if I just listened to my gut in the first place. Anyways I will try to work with I got. And I thank God that I have so much else going with work and all. So I really don't  have time to be sad or to think too much... The funny thing is that   I keep saying to myself that things could not be worse. But unfortunately things do go from bad to worse.


“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.” 

 Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning


Get a similar look:

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. keep a positive spirit and things will turn around!!
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’ ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty ;-)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Love the colour combination of the more neutral and monochrome tones with the rich wine shade - your outfit is flawless :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibes of this outfit/post! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay positive love! And I love your look!

    Sabrina | GYPSY T▲N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love that coat!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. obsessed with your blog. & love this look!

    fendiforurself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned one thing : if you thing in a negative way, negative things will happen to you. It's not always easy to stay positive, but it's the best way to avoid a lots of bad things in life...
    I hope everything is better for you now ♥

    PS: another perfect look, I fell in love with your style!

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig