Personal Style and lifestyle by Amanda C.Watson

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Hold on we are going home

Shoes:Nelly, Shirt and Beanie:Cubus, Top:H&M, Denim:Gina Tricot
Photos by: me

I got my eyes on you 
You're everything that I see 
I want your high love and emotion endlessly 
I can't get over you 
You left your mark on me 
I want your high love and emotion endlessly 

Cause you're a good boy and you know it
But you act so different around me
I know exactly who you could be
So hold on we're going home
Just hold on we're going home 
High love and emotion endlessly 

Hello everybody! I decided to quit my job at the home for unaccompanied youth/children. This my second day home and Im geting extremely restless. I'm hoping to find a job soon, but I'm not worried at all. Its been only two day and I already been for an interview for a new job. I just need to be cool and be patience. I know it was a huge and crazy decision, but sometimes you got to do, what you need to do. 

Todays outfit its a actually from weeks ago. The most favorite part is not that I look like a badass, but the fact that I'm embracing my weirdness. Sometimes you need to be weird to be real. 

Shop a similar look: 

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Good luck on your job hunt! I just wanna say I really love your shoes...so pretty!

    a small bit | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'luck in that job interview! I'm on the same page also! *fingers crossed*

    Lovely outfit! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, good luck with the Job search!!
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’ ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid with the stripes. It's a great combination. Good luck with the job search!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you sound like me when it comes to not having a job. I never can go long before I get restless and am on the hunt for a new job. Hope you get a good one!
    Love this outfit, it's so cool. The plaid and stripes combo is one of my favorites <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit and agreed, weirdness should be embraced =D. Good luck with the job hunting.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the job!! I so love your outfit, the shoes are super cool and the hat <3 - love everything!

    istylelooks blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous grungy look, Amanda! Love the title and your shirt. ;) Happy weekend!

    Ira / JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the job search.

    Your photos are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an outfit I could totally wear, I love it !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Done n Done. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig